Our personal loans are available for many purposes and whatever you want your loan for, it makes sense to choose a Bank of Ireland UK personal loan as it’s quick and easy to apply for. Also, unlike many lenders the interest rates we quote will not be affected by your credit rating. Therefore the interest rate (APR) we quote at the start of your application will be the interest rate you pay. Simple.
Also, with a Bank of Ireland UK personal loan you would benefit from fixed loan repayments for the life of your loan which makes it easier to budget ahead.
Our Personal Loans – Quick Summary
- Borrow between £1,000 and £25,000
- Easy to apply for and a quick decision in most instances
- Fixed monthly repayments – easy to budget for
- Rates from 6.8% APR on loans between £7,500 and £14,999. Representative 6.9% APR.
- Repayment terms from 6 to 60 months
Remember our personal loans are available for many purposes, including:
- Weddings, dream holidays, home improvements, double glazing, furniture, new oil or gas heating systems, and tidying up your Bank of Ireland UK finances.
Weddings are an increasingly popular use for a Bank of Ireland UK personal loan and this is no surprise given that most weddings cost upwards of £10,000. If you are getting married, a Bank of Ireland UK personal loan can help you prepare for your special day, all the while knowing how much your monthly repayment amounts will be. A wedding loan can cover a range of items such as wedding and bridesmaids’ dresses, photography / video, venue hire, flowers, evening reception, entertainment and the honeymoon.
Find out how much it could cost by using our handy Loan Calculator
So why delay, apply today and you could be putting your plans into action!