Partnership is important to us, it is who we are and how we work, and is supported by our four core values. As partners we always:
- Relate to our customers
- Do the right thing
- Succeed together
- Strive for results
Our partnerships, products and services include:
- Exclusive financial services relationship and foreign exchange joint venture with the Post Office
- Long-term financial services partnership with the AA
- Successful UK intermediary mortgage business
- Full service retail and commercial bank in Northern Ireland
- Growing car and asset finance business throughout the UK, under the Northridge Finance and Marshall Leasing brands
About Our Business
- We are a separately incorporated subsidiary of Bank of Ireland Group, a leading retail bank in Ireland since it began in 1783. We currently employ c. 1,700 people.
- We are authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by both the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- We have an unrivalled distribution network in Great Britain through our exclusive financial services partnership with the Post Office, serving 2.4 million customers and offering a full range of products, including mortgages, savings, credit cards and personal loans.
- In partnership with the Post Office we are also the largest provider of consumer foreign exchange in the UK.
- Our long-term financial services partnership with the AA brings together attractive customer propositions across a product portfolio of credit cards, unsecured personal loans, savings and mortgages.
- We also offer a range of mortgages to the intermediary mortgage market in Northern Ireland and Great Britain. As with all our partnerships, customer service, innovation and value to partners at the heart of our offering.
- We have been operating in Northern Ireland for almost 200 years and are a full service bank with a 28 strong branch network, including business centres, as well as direct, phone and online services.
- We also provide car and asset finance under the Northridge Finance brand in Northern Ireland and Great Britain.